Hey folks, we’ve received several requests from designers over the past few weeks to share our random coolness feature (which is included each week in our newsletter) on the blog for all to enjoy. We are happy to oblige as we love nothing more than sharing gorgeous independent and handmade goodies with our wonderful readers… here’s the first installment!
1. Modern Quilt, 2. Fluoro High Tops, 3. Sleeveless Hoodie
4. Neon Nails, 5. Tassel Bracelet, 6. DIY Wooden Floor Mat
7. Orange Casual Flats, 8. Mini Air Plant Pod, 9. Lavender Chunky Necklace
Sweet, sleepy softies… can you think of a more adorable theme for a collection of handcrafted, sketched, stitched, or crocheted delights? I’d like to add one of each of these creations to my collection, especially the sleepy kitty on top left and the sleepy lamb fleece hat for Blythe. Oh, and did someone mention a sleepy robot with warm fluffy bunny slippers? Delightful!
1. Sleepy Teddy, 2. Sleepy Cat, 3. Sleepy Lamb
4. Sleepy Bunny, 5. Sleepy Foxes, 6. Sleepy Kitty
7. Sleepy Owl, 8. Sleepy Puppy 9. Sleepy Robot
Does your child’s wardrobe resemble the Oishi-m showroom? Does your mini fashion detector gravitate towards Zoe’s latest outfit while watching episodes of Offspring? Do colours float your boat? Do patterns pop your top? Do you share my obsession with all things Oishi-m? Please enjoy this brand new spring release… it’s pure awesomeness!