It’s Day Two of our “It takes a village…” promotion and we have another handmade baby hamper to giveaway! You can view (and enter) yesterday’s giveaway here. Today’s adorable assortment of handmade and eco-friendly baby products are perfect for Christmas gift giving (or simply spoiling your little one).
“It takes a village…” is a celebration of ten local designers who have embraced the community spirit to create exquisitely designed and crafted, organic, fairtrade and/or sustainable products… and in the spirit of sharing, we’re giving the whole lot away to one lucky reader!
CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO VISIT THE STORE.
Would you like to win ALL of the scrumptious products featured above? To enter the giveaway, submit your entry through the Rafflecopter widget below. There’s 12 chances to win (one for each question, or Facebook page “LIKE”). Entries close 31 October, 2012. *Note: colour or pattern of prize may differ slightly from photo. Entry open to Australian and NZ.
Don’t forget to enter day one of our “It takes a village…” too!
Full prize details
- Pink Monsters 100% Organic Bib by Milbo’s Bibs
- Dr Seuss Bunting by MYLK
- Handmade Blue Birdie Reversible Baby Shoes by Evie Lala
- 100% Organic Cotton Baby Blanket by Babyjo
- Hot Air Balloon & Mushroom Forest Wall Stickers by 41 Orchard
- Bailey and Taryn Handmade Headbands by Cassidy’s Collection
- Cool Stripes Universal Pram Liner by Pramskins
- Boys Striped Onesie by Amor Amor Designs
- Happy Bubbles by Natural Babycare
- Handmade Lamb Pillow Pet by Miss Maisey