There’s something a little bit special about visiting the iconic Brisbane City Hall, and when you can shop for indie treasures and indulge in crafty delights while you’re there, well, it’s just plain magic! The BrisSyle indie Markets is launching in City Hall on 11 May, 2013. Here’s a little sneak peek at some of the stallholders… add it to your diary folks!
The BrisStyle indie Markets in the newly re-opened Brisbane City Hall offer a handmade experience unique to Brisbane. These monthly markets combine high-end handmade with the gorgeous surrounds of one of Brisbane’s best-loved landmarks to create a celebration of locally made independent art, craft and design. Support local indie creatives and shop ethically at Brisbane’s most iconic destination for everything handmade.
Meet the designers…
- Rope Baskets by Zillpa
- Kitten Teacup Brooch by Ella Mobbs
- Sterling Silver Heart Ring by Angelwing Jewellery
- Tribal Brass Feather Necklace by Core Jewellery
- Button Magnets by Designs of the Heart
- Red Dotty Deer Brooch by Each To Own
- Bunny Art Print by Mason Sinclair
- Owl Head Brooch by Sconnie and Jam
- Apple Of My Eye Card by Treehug Papercraft
- Double Tear Drop Necklace by Smallgreenleaf