This week I took a pair of ‘Sky Babe’ children’s moccasins for a whirl courtesy of the folks at Little Mocca Shop. I’m kind of smitten with little moccs at the moment as they pair so perfectly with leggings and tees, which are a KID independent spring staple. You can check out our review below & try your luck at winning a pair for your little lad or lady!
Ten things I adore about Little Moccas…
- Made from 100% genuine leather
- Easy to slide on to precious piggies
- Won’t kick off easily (unless you’re a Beckham)
- Supremely comfortable for indoor play
- Tough enough to wear on outdoor adventures
- Flexible design to avoid squishing little tootsies
- Equally awesome for boys or girls
- Chic and stylish choice of colours
- High quality construction
- Your purchase supports a local Brisbane mum!
Would you like to win a pair of leather mini moccasins in your choice of colour and size? To enter, simply visit Little Mocca Shop and tell us which colour you would choose if you win! Please submit your entry through the Rafflecopter widget below. You can also score extra entries into the prize draw by joining us on Facebook or tweeting about the giveaway. Open to Australia and NZ. Winner announced on 11 Sept, 2014.