Tom & Teddy have firmly established themselves as a premium provider of boardies for boys (and their dads) with their super cool styles and impeccable quality. We have a design crush on their quirky and playful ‘vintage’ collection and today we’d like to treat one lucky reader to their pick of a matching father & son set! Check out our review and enter the giveaway below.
Ten things I adore about Tom & Teddy’s scooter boardies…
- Father/son sets are both charming and adorable
- Retro scooters are a nice departure from typical nautical themes
- Back pocket with Velcro is awesome for stashing ice cream money
- Quick drying microfibre fabric increases hygiene and beach ‘playability’
- UV protection and chlorine resistance is essential for an Aussie summer
- Elastic waistband and drawstring ensure a snug fit (no accidental nudie runs)
- Hues of blue easily match with your favourite tees for off the beach adventures
- Quality construction – built to hold tight in rugged conditions
- Designed by a Sydney-born duo with oodles of style
- Just plain fun… with free worldwide shipping!
Tom & Teddy specialises in bright and bold matching swimwear for men and boys. Their collection of board shorts and rash tops are vibrant, durable and comfortable enough to wear all day long, both in and out of the water. Each piece is beautifully crafted and offers UV protection, as well as resistance to salt water and chlorine. In sizes 12 months and above for boys, and up to XXL for men, this is swimwear for every big boy and little guy.
The Tom & Teddy vintage collection is inspired by holidays of a bygone era and is designed by the celebrated New York Times artist Phil Marden. Incorporating the retro icons of a speedboat, airplane and Vespa, the range uses a bright and bold colour palette to ensure that the prints are also fresh and modern.